Friday 30 April 2010







A few piccies from the retreat we had in coventry a couple of weeks ago. Number 1 is of a lo I did using a piccie from another friend at the retreat ,this is one of Alisons and she was rather pleased with the finished product ,so was I .
Number 2 is a lo in the same challenge that my bezzie mate Dawn did of me , im kidding you not ,she was in a right pickle doing this cos i was sat at the side of her watching her every move ( not really) but i love it ,Thanks Dawn .
Number 3 is of all the entries for the black and white challenge with one colour spot , lots of lovely entries for this ,mine won ,its at the front with my youngest son Tim and my little dog Billy on it .
Last but not least ,just an example of how cramped the room was but we had fun , sooo much mess though ! poor premier inn staff had to clear all that glitter and glue bits and tiny punch waste that was all over the carpet ....sorry folks .
We had the best of times and I cant wait to do it again.



No comments:

Post a Comment