Monday 26 April 2010

TO RE-DO OR NOT TO RE-DO!!

That is the question!...

Well this weekend i have been sorting out my albums ,i had some empty spaces from when i put together an album for my eldest son jasons 30th birthday ,so removed some from my existing albums ,leaving spaces to fill . After going through them i was horrified at the state of some of my very early lo's ,so i decided to re-do some of the worst ones . Unfortunately the ones i have allready redone i have not taken piccies of before ripping them apart so you can see the difference and realise it really was necessary . i mean come on , who just throws on a single 12 x 12 about 10 photos and sticks them down ...well apparently thats what i did ! They were pretty grim and of my wee babies too ,how could I ?

So , I have decided im now going to take pics of them all so i can show you before and after pics ,and then you can draw your own conclusions as to if i have done the right thing or not . I have left some of the ones i removed ,deciding that they are not the worst offenders and i really want to show how much ive moved on since i first started scrapping about 5 years ago now .
Good idea or bad idea ,I'll let you decide .

1 comment:

  1. I have some early horrors, I am not going to redo them as such, well I am but I am going to keep the original, thankfully all the photos are copies so I can reprint them-I think!

    ReplyDelete