Tuesday 18 August 2009

ooops!!!

i tidied my room on saturday , then got busy doing christmas cards before i took the pictures so it looks untiday again allready but it is only stuff im working on ,not rubbish and other stuff that wnats putting away . so i feel better about that . Went to a family bbq on sunday and had a great time with the people we dont see too often as they live quite a distance form us ,so I did not get in my room all sunday pm .Then i had visitors almost all day yesterday so got nothing done , and this morning I am going to my craft club,so I shall be back in here this afternoon ,no messing im missing it !
My sons gf bought her new baby niece to see me yesterday and she is just absolutely gorgeous i wanted to eat her .Id forgotten just how tiny new babies are and she is over 8lb so not as tiny as some .Ella jane is her name ,such a little cutie , im hoping its made kellie real broody!!

No comments:

Post a Comment