Monday 10 August 2009

Where did today go ?

I can't believe its almost time for bed and i have done nothing today .Well I did the housework....boring!! felt cream crackered from that so sat down with a brew for a while ,then steve came home about 1.30 ish , since thewn i have done nothing but prepare dinner and read the sunday papers , i know its Monday but we get them from his mums and read them a day late . She has been registered blind so cannot read them any longer but will she give up her papers ....no!! waste of money to me , i would not mind so much if she bought the papers i like to read ,but she has the sun and the NOTW on a sunday, utter rubbish ,but i have a glance through for amusement.I cannot get her to change to the mail .

Spent this afternoon making a couple of christmas cards , i know its only august but we have so many to send with art group , my craft group tell you more about that later and all my friends and family ,plus my special orders though that will be a lot less this year as the poor old dears who bought my cards have croaked it , only his mum left now . I just have to make an early start , so this afternoon i had to crawl under my desk to get at all my xmas stamps and then get steps out to get to the top of a unit for all my papers and allsorts of bits .
had a quick rummage to reaquaint myself with what i allready have (before i order any new stuff) then made a couple up . I will take piccies tmoro when bits have dried and show you.
Then i had to package up some blank cards i had ordered for the ladies at craft club , it took forever and i had some kits to split too but that can wait for another day .Then i packed my trolley for club tomorrow .
I am now going to get some stuff ready for a cj i am doing on a forum i frequent ,its known as lous loonies or canny crafters , cant remember which to be honest we had to change it from one to the other when a forum we used crashed , or something like that anyway ! lol!!

No comments:

Post a Comment